This blog is dead.

The blog is moving. I no longer intend on posting here or updating this site, but you're welcome to join me at yanatails.blogspot.ca.

hi

Friday, August 13, 2010

Down South Trip Map!

I said I would prepare a map earlier, and well, I tried. But Google Maps isn't always the easiest to use, so time kept me away from the task. With a little practice and some free time, the geo-marking becomes almost routine, and over the past two days, I have prepared this beauty:
 (note: all lines and icons are clickable!)

View 2010 Down South Trip in a larger map

Despite the convenience of directly embedding the map on the site, the experience is probably better on the Google Maps site itself. You can click here to open it, and the URL is www.bit.ly/LB2010dst. (Love Boat 2010 down south trip!). There is a description, and the flow of icons on the left sidebar is much more convenient. For the more adventurous, you can try viewing this in Google Earth! This will require downloading the software though, so if you don't know what I'm talking about, stick to Google Maps =). 

No comments:

Post a Comment