This blog is dead.

The blog is moving. I no longer intend on posting here or updating this site, but you're welcome to join me at yanatails.blogspot.ca.

hi

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Day 32 (Aug 9): Sick once again.

I am sick for the second time during my trip in Taiwan, and I spent most of the day in bed, with an exception of a quick trip to a doctor to get some pills to help put my fever to rest. Needless to say, today wasn't too eventful, but just for the sake of incorporating a graph, here's one!:

A Health vs. Time graph for my 10 nights in Tainan. The graph is an overlay on my summary of events on the Taiwan page,with the amount of text per row being approximate to how eventful my day was. An outline of the text in each row is a good approximation of how sick I was.


That's it for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment