This blog is dead.

The blog is moving. I no longer intend on posting here or updating this site, but you're welcome to join me at yanatails.blogspot.ca.

hi

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Day 37 (Aug 14): Tao Ban Wu

My eldest aunt, who I had met earlier on this trip in Taipei, was back in Tainan, and we had a family lunch at a family-favourite restaurant: Tao Ban Wu, a Japanese-inspired steakhouse franchise in Taiwan, with a handful of locations scattered around the country. The dishes were plated really well (picture time!) and I haven't had to opportunity to eat steak in Taiwan for quite a while =). It was also a good time for catching up and sharing stories with my relatives.



After lunch, Mark and Sophia brought me to one of the larger malls in Tainan, to a shop known for its bubble tea. I ordered one with the smaller pearls, since we don't see much of it in Toronto =/.



The mall had lots of flying/floating fish!

I was dropped back at my second aunt's house - there wasn't too much time left, so I prepared for a busy day of exploring tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment