This blog is dead.

The blog is moving. I no longer intend on posting here or updating this site, but you're welcome to join me at yanatails.blogspot.ca.

hi

Thursday, August 11, 2011

August Update

With an end to an 18-day post drought, I apologize to any following readers for the not-so-awkward silence. I have been rather busy for the last couple weeks, mainly focussing on wrapping up my research at the summer lab and presenting my research, saying goodbye to my friends and family that I've had the pleasure of meeting in the last two months, watching Falling Skies, doing practice MCAT tests, and planning (and enjoying) a brief road trip as my family heads Northbound back to Toronto with stops in Atlantic City, New York, and Rochester. Oh, and I've been keeping up with news on Taiwan born pitcher, a former Yankees ace, Chien Ming Wang, who picked up his first major league win Tuesday, on his third start after two long years of rehab!

That said, I'm currently staying in Little Taipei, New York City (aka Flushing, Brooklyn) until tomorrow night before arriving back in Toronto for a final stretch MCAT study period. I'll see what posts I can get done, but I offer few guarantees until the last week of August. I still intend to finish every essay though - you have my word. Hope everyone's enjoying their summer!

p.s. had legit Bubble Tea yesterday. I've never felt so close to Taiwan outside of Taiwan until now.

No comments:

Post a Comment