This blog is dead.

The blog is moving. I no longer intend on posting here or updating this site, but you're welcome to join me at yanatails.blogspot.ca.

hi

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Happy New Year!

In terms of my blogging, the new year comes around the start of summer. School wraps up, there's some more free time, and I try to get into the habit of writing often to keep the blood running through my fingers all year round. Like new year resolutions (and party platforms), the start of the blogging year comes with many optimistic plans... but how many of those ideas actually materialize? Well, despite that thought, I will try to be a more frequent poster this time around, and will probably keep my posts to a more manageable length: shorter. I may try to revive the themes that never really took off last year, and bring in some newer ideas in hopes to expand this site. I'll also be trying to pick up some html-speak, so hopefully I'll be able to understand  how to build a site from scratch, and incorporate some newfoundideas into this blog.

For now, there still are exams, so I'll be working on those. Still, I am trying to figure out how my resources page will work, since it's more of a stand alone page than a separate series of blog posts. While studying for organic chemistry, I am trying to make a flowchart similar to term one, and will be documenting my ideas via Google Docs Presentation, as seen below! Happy April!

[embedded file removed]

No comments:

Post a Comment