This blog is dead.

The blog is moving. I no longer intend on posting here or updating this site, but you're welcome to join me at yanatails.blogspot.ca.

hi

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Number 9

"July 1st: Ideas I've Outgrown"
No one goes through life without revising some of their opinions. Take some time to reflect on some of the beliefs you’ve had to revise in your lifetime, and the importance those beliefs held for you at the time.
Topics from, A Bookful Blockhead.

Nine weeks ago, I had the opinion that the best way to take on this challenge was one week at a time, finishing each topic in order. But then I came across this challenging topic (for me, the hardest out of the 16... I think) and have stalled for a week, though I did give myself a break for an awesome (repeat: awesome) weekend at the Taiwanese American Next Generation conference.

I've thought about the topic for about two weeks now, and while I have had some ideas (for ideas), none of them have taken off. So I'm going to revise my earlier goal to finish the challenge as is, adopt a "better late than never" position, and hope to have Week 9's essay out before the challenge comes to a close. Perhaps tomorrow, perhaps in nine days, or maybe right before school starts. We'll see.

Meanwhile, Essay 10 should be out by tomorrow - I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment