This blog is dead.

The blog is moving. I no longer intend on posting here or updating this site, but you're welcome to join me at yanatails.blogspot.ca.

hi

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Lizard Tails

One of my goals of the summer is to learn some basic computer science, a subject I feel is somewhat important in my studies and very relevant to modern life. I've decided to tackle this on two fronts: sampling some developing on Android using the Google AppInventor and related kits, and grasping the main concepts of website design. For the latter, I'm focussing on html and css, and will attempt to redesign my blog by destruction and reverse engineering. I have already added and adjusted some elements, including the updated navbar. I still have to figure out how to highlight the label of a current page, but it'll do for now.

Navigation Bar, as of May 5, 2011
The newest addition, "Lizard Tales", is another hopeful project of the summer, ensuring that I'll have something to write about, even on a slow news week. Like my Taiwan blog, it has a banner of its own - click below, (or on the navigation bar), and you'll be taken to the introduction and home of my attempt at the essay-a-week challenge. Enjoy =).

No comments:

Post a Comment