This blog is dead.

The blog is moving. I no longer intend on posting here or updating this site, but you're welcome to join me at yanatails.blogspot.ca.

hi

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Beautiful Eight and Nine

It's been a crazy, beautiful weekend. There is much to be thankful for, from the amazing weather to the wonderful wedding of my cousin Judy and Michael! I haven't had much computer time in the past two days, so I'll combine my posts:

A traditional pre-wedding bowl of noodles:
"This is the bread that comes down from heaven,
so that one may eat of it and not die."
- John 6:50.


A picture worth a lifetime of words:
A wedding classic:
"Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast;
it is not arrogant or rude.
It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful;
it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth.
Love bears all things, believes all things,
hopes all things, endures all things.
Love never ends."
- 1 Corinthians 13:4-8a.

1 comment: