This blog is dead.

The blog is moving. I no longer intend on posting here or updating this site, but you're welcome to join me at yanatails.blogspot.ca.

hi

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Twelve.

Day 12, Downtown Hamilton.


"He put another parable before them, saying, 'The kingdom of heaven is like a grain of mustard seed that a man took and sowed in his field. It is the smallest of the seeds, but when it has grown it is larger than all the garden plants and becomes a tree, so that the birds of the air come and make nests in its branches.'"
- Matthew 13:31-32.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Austin,

    My name is Dicky To. I came from Hong Kong. I was so excited to come across your site while searching for Chinese Christian sites. My family and I live in Chicago, Illinois and serve the Lord at a local church.

    I graduated from a Christian university in Chicago some years ago. Now I work as a full time statistical programmer. I hope I can connect with you.

    My blog http://dickyto.com features Christian articles and testimonies. I also have guest Christian authors post on my blog. You can also find me at http://facebook.com/DickyWaiHangTo
    Nice to meet all of you here.

    In Christ,
    Dicky

    ReplyDelete